<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22581490?origin\x3dhttp://-erised.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
soulmates.
Profile



sookee

04071987
NTU, NBS

your thoughts?



Good Reads

Ade
Becky
Bena
Cheryl
Hana
Jacqueline
Jiani
Josephine
Laura
Michie
Minshan
Shir
Xin
Yeow Teck
Yihan
Yueru
Ziwan

rewind

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

credits

xxx

Friday, May 22, 2009

Results were out today and I checked them almost immediately at 12.15am. We got an A+ for our FYP! Shocking. Awesome. Shocking. Our prof might not be that evil afterall hahaha. At least we were rewarded for all that torturing. And we're all gonna eat the mega hugeass ice cream at Jurong Point which they promised to eat with me if we got A/A+ for FYP! HAPPY.

Peekture galore!

Coffee Club & Starbucks @ Paragon on 20th May with Rong, Baozeng & Bel:





21st May with Reub @ Anjappar @ Little India:


The menu. The food was yummy!



Went to Hana's graduation fashion show @ Laselle after that:

The campus. Soooooooo beautiful and artistic! I would love to go to a school like this everyday.
She only had 2 tix, which she gave to her parents who flew in from Indonesia. We had to stand outside the room.
Fierce.




Whoops. Nip slip! I wanted to publish the uncensored photo but Reub was against it. He said it's very bad hahaha and the model might sue me! She continued walking anyway. So professional.
That's Hana! Walking out at the end of the show.
The best part of the event? Reception, of course. With mini custard puffs, brownies and cheesecakes. Hahaha. See all the Singaporeans at work.
The exhibitions of the Diploma students' work. I didn't snap pictures at the Degree students' exhibition where Hana's work was displayed cuz I was too tired by then haha.



With the future fashion designer!
Laselle at night.

We saw a lot of fashionistas at the event, or the so-called ones. They were dressed in all sorts of weird, quirky and artistic stuff which we thought were too over the top. But I guess that's how the Laselle students themselves dress to school everyday. Imagine doing that for 3 years hahaha but I guess Hana is quite normal. Phew.

I felt so artsy fatsy just being in Laselle.


4:02 PM